When it comes to parking lot repair and maintenance, Buchheit Parking Lot Repair’s experience and expertise is unmatched.
Sidewalks and curbs tend to take a considerable amount of pounding throughout the years. Sidewalks are constantly walked on and curbs are routine destinations for car bumpers. This can bring down the overall appearance of a parking lot which in conjunction with cracked asphalt and other undesirable aesthetics can cause a business to look incompetent. Let professionals at Buchheit Parking Lot Repair come out and rejuvenate you cracked and broken sidewalks and curbs for you.
Call us and we’ll replace or restore your sidewalk regardless of whether or not they’re displaced, have large cracks or severely spalled concrete.
Recent Sidewalk and Curb Jobs
Our process of correcting pedestrian sidewalk and curbs is quick and neat and will permanently remove any safety or liability issues. These repairs are quite often inexpensive and you are guaranteed to see an immediate aesthetic improvement. Sidewalks and walkways often can be liabilities when it comes to incidents such as tripping or accidentally falling.
Our expert team of experienced paving specialists handle any and all parking lot repair and maintenance including sidewalk and curb repair and maintenance. Our services include but aren’t limited to:
- Sidewalk leveling
- Concrete Stabilization (a.k.a. Mud Jacking)
- Sidewalk Joint / Expansion Caulking
- Crack Chasing
- Broken or Chipped Curb Repair
- Removal of old sidewalk or curb
- Design and Construction of New Sidewalks
Contact Us Today for a FREE sidewalk and curb repair Estimate
Recent Parking Lot Maintenance Blogs
1) Up-Front Cost. Concrete parking lots are increasingly cost effective compared to asphalt parking lots due to rising petroleum prices, asphalt shortages. 2) Life-Time Cost. Concrete parking lots require very little maintenance. Re-sealing is recommended [...]